RSS Feed

Representing GodBlasYou

The GodBlasYou.com website release has been delayed. I have been too busy with work and trying to enjoy my summer. Plus, I have too many side projects I have yet to finished/been working on: my friend Anna's photography website, helping my sister with her website and a very interesting project I will not disclose because well...I am not allowed to say anything... YET.

Anyways, this will be my unofficial (and only)blog for now. I created this blog because besides of being bored one night and wanting to make sure godblasyou.blogspot.com was not taken, I wanted to talk about my future projects and have a sense of "accountability" for them. Now if I publicly say I will do something, anyone can hold me to my word. I won't only post projects and stuff I have done but also funny/interesting stuff I happen to find online or out the REAL WORLD (who goes out to the real world anymore?).

That is all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you bacon :D.... and I miss the greasy show.

I've been keeping up to date with ur sight and alllll it's pwnage.

Be good bacon
~[FF]K!mmyPoss!b|e